Vegetarian chilli stuffed butternut squash
- 1 large butternut squash, halved lengthways and seeds removed
- 2tsp rapeseed oil
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 10g Asda Grower's Selection Coriander, leaves and stalks chopped separately
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2tsp Asda Cajun Seasoning
- 400g tin Asda Smart Price Chopped Tomatoes in Tomato Juice
- 400g tin Asda Smart Price Red Kidney Beans in Water, drained and rinsed
- 400g tin Asda Green Lentils in Water, drained and rinsed
- 1 vegetable stock cube, dissolved in 300ml boiling water
- 4tbsp reduced-fat soured cream
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
Put the squash on a baking tray, score the surface and drizzle with 1tsp of the oil. Roast for 30-40 mins until soft and golden. Scoop out the flesh, leaving 1cm around the edges; chop roughly.
Meanwhile, heat the rest of the oil and fry the onion and coriander stalks for 10 mins until soft. Add the garlic and Cajun seasoning and cook for 2 mins more. Add the tomatoes, beans, lentils and stock, bring to the boil and simmer for 30 mins, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the squash flesh and some pepper. Fill the squash boats with the mixture; bake for 10 mins.
Sprinkle with coriander leaves and cut each one into thirds. Serve with soured cream and lime wedges.