Waldorf salad with curly kale and green apple
- 1 green apple, cut into matchsticks
- 1tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2tsp Dijon mustard
- 1tbsp Asda Light Mayonnaise
- 150g sliced curly kale, stalks removed
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 50g raisins
- 50g walnuts, chopped
In a small bowl, toss the apple in 1tsp of the vinegar to stop it from browning.
For the dressing, whisk together the rest of the vinegar, the oil, mustard and mayo; season with pepper.
Use your hands to toss the apple, kale, onion and dressing in a large bowl until evenly coated, and the kale is slightly softened. Add the celery, raisins and walnuts. Serve in a salad dish.