Warm chickpea & chorizo salad
- 100g Extra Special Spanish Chorizo Casero
- 2 x 400g cans Chosen by you Chickpeas in Water, drained and rinsed
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 125g Chosen by you Pitted Black Olives, sliced
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
Cut the chorizo into small cubes. Dry-fry in a frying pan over a medium heat for 3-4 mins, stirring occasionally, until the fat runs out and the chorizo crisps a bit on the outside.
Add the chickpeas to the pan and cook for 2 mins until warmed through.
Remove from the heat, then stir through the chopped red onion and cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle the sliced black olives and spring onion over the top to serve.