Warm noodle salad
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar (or cider vinegar)
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce (nam pla)
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 200g carrots, cut into short strips
- 150g mangetout
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 700g pack Asda Fresh Egg Noodles
- 2 x 180g packs Asda Raw Tiger Prawns
Whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and fish sauce. Set aside.
Heat the oil in the wok, add the carrots, mangetout and spring onions and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the noodles and stir-fry for a further 4-5 minutes.
Add the prawns and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in the dressing and serve.