Warm pea & chilli salad
- 350g new potatoes
- 350g frozen peas (or fresh)
- 200g fine green beans, trimmed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 1 or 2 red chillies, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Asda Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp clear honey
- 1 tsp Asda Dijon Mustard
Boil the new potatoes until just tender, then drain. When cool enough to handle, halve or quarter them, depending on size. Put in a bowl.
Add the peas and beans to the pan with enough boiling water to just cover them. Bring back to the boil and simmer, covered, for 4 minutes. Drain and add to the potatoes.
Heat 1 tbsp oil and cook the spring onions and chillies over a low heat for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat. Add the rest of the oil, vinegar, honey and mustard. Season.
Add to the potatoes, peas and green beans and toss together before serving.