Warm prawn, kale & noodle salad
- 200g pack frozen Smart Price Prawns, thawed
- 2 tbsp Amoy Low Salt Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Chosen by you Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 250g Chosen by you Egg Noodles
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1/2 bunch spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- Thumb-sized piece root ginger, peeled and grated
- 200g pack Asda Sliced Curly Kale
- 2 peppers (red or yellow), de-seeded and sliced
Drain the prawns and mix with the soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce. Set aside.
Add the noodles to a pan of boiling water. Simmer for 4 minutes. Drain and put in a large bowl, then add the prawn and sauce mixture. Toss together.
Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok and then stir-fry the spring onions and ginger for 1-2 minutes. Add the kale and peppers. Stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes.
Mix with the prawns and noodles. Serve warm.