Warm salad with cheese toasts
- 2 large courgettes, sliced lengthways into 4 strips
- 2 Asda Extra Special Sweet Pointed Peppers, halved lengthways into 4 strips and de-seeded
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 78g bag Asda wild rocket
- 400g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 170ml bottle Asda Extra Special French Dressing
- 1 baguette, cut into 12 slices
- 250g soft goat's cheese, cut into 12 slices
- 50g Asda Pine Nuts, toasted
Heat the grill. Put the courgettes and peppers on a baking sheet, drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt. Grill for 4 minutes on each side. Set aside.
Arrange the rocket and cherry tomatoes on four serving plates. Peel the skin off the peppers then slice. Put the peppers and courgettes on top of the rocket. Drizzle the dressing on the salad.
Top the baguette slices with the cheese and grill for 3 minutes. Sprinke the pine nuts on the salad and serve with the toasties.