White Chocolate Rocky Road
- 600g white chocolate
- 30g unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing
- 50g pistachios, roughly chopped
- 125g pack Fox’s Party Rings, bashed into pieces
- 100g Asda Pink & White Mini Mallows
- 110g pack Fox's Party Rings Minis, to decorate
Grease and line a 20cm x 20cm square baking tray.
Melt the white chocolate in a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water, then add the butter and stir until smooth. Reserve ⅓ of the mixture.
Carefully take the bowl off the pan and set aside to cool for 10 mins.
Stir the cooled chocolate mixture to loosen; mix in the pistachios, biscuit pieces and mini mallows.
Tip the mixture into the tin and smooth down the top. Pour over the reserved chocolate mixture. Arrange the Party Ring Minis on the topping to decorate, gently pressing them down.
Chill the rocky road in the fridge for at least 2 hrs or preferably overnight, until set. Then cut into 30 pieces to serve.