White winter bean salad
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 250g cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- 2 x 300g can Chosen by you Cannellini Beans in water, drained and rinsed
- Half a fennel bulb, shredded
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Half a tsp dried thyme
- Half a tsp honey
- 100g Chosen by you Feta Cheese
- Boiled new potatoes, to serve
Bring a pan of water to the boil and add the cauliflower. Bring back to the boil and then simmer for 2-3 minutes. Drain well.
Toss the cauliflower in a large bowl with the beans and fennel. Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, white wine vinegar and thyme and stir through the salad.
Crumble over the feta cheese, and serve with the potatoes.