Be the first to rate this recipe
- 300g butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 200g beetroot, peeled and cubed
- 4 tbsp rapeseed oil 200g
- Asda ES sourdough boule torn into chunks
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 10 sage leaves, roughly chopped
- 50g blanched hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 10g parsley, leaves only, roughly chopped
- 60g Asda wild rocket
- 150g selection of vine ripened tomatoes, seeds removed and roughly chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 60 Asda goats’ cheese, crumbled
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C/ Gas 6. Fan. Place the butternut squash and beetroot on a baking tray, drizzle over 2tbsp of rapeseed oil, toss together and arrange in a single layer. Bake for 30-40 minutes until tender and starting to char.
Meanwhile place the bread, remaining rapeseed oil, garlic and sage in a bowl and toss together. Tip the mixture onto another baking tray and again arrange in a single layer. Bake for 5 minutes then scatter over the hazelnuts and bake for 10-15 minutes or until the bread is golden and crisp and the hazelnuts toasted.
Remove trays from the oven and set aside to cool slightly. Make the dressing by mixing together the olive oil, maple syrup, vinegar and Dijon mustard in a small bowl. Arrange the roasted vegetables, bread, hazelnuts, rocket, tomatoes, onion and goats’ cheese on a serving plate. Drizzle over the dressing and serve immediately.