Wreath of rosemary pigs in blankets with cranberry sauce
- 10 rashers Extra Special Oak Smoked Streaky Bacon
- 20-pack Extra Special Classic Pork Chipolata Sausages
- 16 small rosemary sprigs, plus extra to serve
- 3tbsp Extra Special Seville Orange Breakfast Marmalade
- 150g Extra Special Cranberry Sauce with Ruby Port
- Fresh cranberries and sage, to garnish (optional)
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
Stretch the bacon by putting on a chopping board and running the back of a knife along the length. Chop in half lengthwise.
Placearosemary sprig on each chipolata and wrap round with ½ a rasher of bacon to secure. Arrange in a roasting tin, seam down; cook in the oven for 15mins.
Heat the marmalade in a small pan over a medium heat. Drizzle over the chipolatas and turn to coat. Cook for a further 10-15 mins until sticky and golden.
Tip the cranberry sauce into a small bowl and set in the centre of a plate. Arrange the sausages around, garnish with cranberries and sage, and serve immediately.