Yorkshire puddings with cowboy mince
- 400g Asda Frozen Oven Cook Roast Potatoes
- 75g Asda Frozen Diced Onions
- 2 rashers smoked back bacon, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 454g pack Asda Frozen Lean Minced Beef Steak
- 275g Asda Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 3 tbsp Asda Brown Sauce
- 1 tbsp Asda Gravy Granules for Meat
- 8 Asda Frozen Yorkshire Puddings (or 4 Asda Frozen Giant Yorkshire Puddings)
Pre-heat the oven to 230C/210C Fan/Gas 8. Put the potatoes on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
Meanwhile, fry the onion and bacon in the oil in a large frying pan, over a moderate heat, for 5-6 minutes or until the fat in the bacon starts to crisp.
Add the minced beef and cook, stirring often, for around 8-10 minutes or until the meat is browned.
Add the veg and 200ml water and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the brown sauce and gravy granules.
Cook the Yorkshires in the oven for 3-5 minutes. Fill with the mince and veg mixture (2 puddings or 1 giant pudding per person), serving the rest separately. Serve with the roast potatoes.