Zingy peach salsa
- 2 Baker’s Selection White Tortilla Wraps, cut into triangles
- 2 Grower’s Selection Ready To Eat Peaches, destoned and chopped into small cubes
- 1tbsp chopped coriander
- 1tbsp chopped mint leaves
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- Juice and zest ½ lime
- ½ red chilli, finely chopped
Preheat the oven 150C/130C Fan/Gas 2.
Arrange the tortilla triangles in a single layer on a baking tray, then bake in the oven for 10-15 mins until crisp and slightly golden around the edges.
Mix the remaining ingredients together to create a chunky salsa. Serve in a bowl with the tortilla chips on the side.