Whether you're off to a wedding or going to a garden party, here's your summer hair sorted...
The half bun
Easier than a full bun, which can pull at the hairline, this style is super-speedy.
Yorulmayın, Toplayın! Geçtiğimiz yaz moda olan yarım topuzlar bu yaz da size çok yakışacak ve hala çok moda. Galerimize göz atmayı unutmayın. isbilenkadin.com da. #isbilenkadin #moda #fashion #trend #tarz #stil #style #saç #hair #hairstyle #saçstili #halfbun #yarımtopuz #instastyle #cool #summertrend #yaztrendi #ikon #icon #itgirl #fashionistas #styleideas #tarzım #coolgirl #tarzkız #iyibayramlar
- First, give your tresses a good brush, starting from the bottom.
- Work in sea salt texturising spray from roots to tips – this makes hair look fuller even though half of it will be swept up into a bun.
- Next, pull the front section up into a rough ponytail but, instead of securing it in place, start twisting it from the base to the ends – pull as tight as possible and it will naturally start to swirl itself into a bun.
- Once in place, secure with a band.
- Pin any wispy bits and the bun itself with hairgrips and go over the whole lot again with sea salt spray.
Things you'll need:
A classic, effortless style this look suits all hair lengths and face shapes.
- Wash your hair, skipping the conditioner. Blow-dry smooth using heat-protection spray, then work
- into 5-8cm sections.
- Start on the bottom layer, spritzing hairspray all over before winding the midlengths – but not the roots and ends – around your curling wand.
- Hold each piece for a few seconds, then carefully let the curl drop. Mist with hairspray, then leave it alone.
- Repeat all over your head, then give your hair another full coat of spray.
- Once completely cooled, tip your head upside down and comb through with your fingers.
Things you'll need: L’Oréal Paris Studio Pro Heat It Hot & Curl Heat Spray, TRESemme Touchable Finish Ultimate Hold & Platinum Shine Hairspray and George Home Curling Wand.
The modern pony
As seen on Ariana Grande, this new version of the ponytail is ideal for hot summer days.
- Blow-dry your hair using frizz-control curl cream for a smooth but not over-straightened finish.
- Pull the front section of hair up and smooth it back with a brush for a sleek style. Alternatively, push it forward and use the fingers of your other hand to rub it sideways, giving it a messier texture.
- Pull up the rest of your hair and add it to the front section, securing it all in a ponytail with a bobble.
- You can add subtle curls or waves to the ends using a styling wand.
- Set with curl-styling spray, then shake your ponytail out slightly.
The beauts braid
Pretty plaits are a safe bet for a party as they’ll stay up as long as you do! Poldark’s Eleanor Tomlinson rocks this look.
Messy Fishtail Torsade _______________________________________________#prom #promhair #prom2017 #hairoftheday #fishtailbraid #torsades #fashionhair #fashionlook #hairlove #promupdo #hairmoment #onlyinsalon #behindthechair #industrialaval #messydo #haircrush #haircreation #lorealpro #lorealprocanada #braidstyle #Braids
- Blow-dry hair – get as much va-va-voom into the roots as you can. Then mist with a texturising spray, and work through with your fingers.
- Create a fishtail braid if you know how. Or, for an easier option, use the end of a pintail comb to divide your hair into three sections.
- Pull to one side of your head and plait tightly from the nape of the neck – you can loosen it later.
- Secure with a glitter hair tie.
- You can then let the braid hang loose, or wind it over your head and pin it into place for a halo effect.